Department of Information Technology
The Department of Information Technology focuses in training students in the creation of Computer Based Information Systems for efficient storage, processing, analysing and dissemination of information to cater to the needs of the people in making decision making process more effective.
The objectives of the department are:
- To foster innovative thinking among the students and faculty in the field of IT.
- To orient students with the skills required in IT industry.
- To motivate students in the field of research.
- To equip the students with cutting edge IT software.
Thrust areas of research:
- Information Systems Development
- Computer Networks
- Distributed Systems
- Web Technology
- Image Processing
- Knowledge Representation
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Ontology Dynamic
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
|Assistant Professor & In-Charge||Computer Science & Engineering.||email@example.com|
|Assistant Professor||Information Technology.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Professor||Computer Science & Engineering.||email@example.com|
|Assistant Professor||Information Technology.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Ms. Noktienla Aier
||Guest Faculty||Information Technology.|